Thursday 30 May 2024

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES FOR EARLY READERS FOR MAY, FRIDAY 31

The Word Heals

My son, give attention to my words; Incline your ear to my sayings…For they are life to those who find them, and health to all their flesh. 
Proverbs 4:20-22 

The Word of God is medicine; it has the power to cure illnesses. If anyone sick would meditate on the Word, it’ll destroy every, and any form of disease and infirmity in his body. That’s how powerful God’s Word is.

The Bible says, “He sent His word and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions” (Psalm 107:20). It’ll cure the blood condition, get rid of any infectious 
virus, heal your bones, heart and skin and produce life in you! 

So, you see, physical food does a lot for your body, but the Word does much more. Therefore, stay in the Word by declaring it to your body, and you’ll be healthy and 
sound. Hallelujah!

Scripture Reading- Psalm 107:20

Let's Pray
Dear Father, I thank you, for your Word is medicine and life to my body. I’m born of your Word; therefore, my life is preserved by your Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, MAY 2024, FRIDAY 31ST

THE TRUTH, THE GOSPEL, AND THE WORD Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness...