Friday 17 May 2024

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES FOR EARLY READERS FOR MAY, SATURDAY 18

Speak Wisdom Always 

However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing.
1 Corinthians 2:6 

Do you know the ‘wisdom’ our memory verse is talking about? It’s talking about the 
wisdom of God. It’s the greatest wisdom in the world. It’s greater than the wisdom you could ever find in all the books in the universe put together.

What does it mean to speak wisdom? To speak wisdom is to speak God’s Word. When you declare, “All things are mine,” you’re speaking wisdom. When you say, “I have the life of God in me; I live in divine health; I’m the head, and above only,” you’re speaking wisdom.

So, speak wisdom always as you declare faith-filled words over your life, and your life will be full of the miraculous. Glory to God. 

Scripture Reading-1 Corinthians 2:12-13

Say This
I speak the wisdom of God because it’s in my heart and in my mouth today and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, MAY 2024, FRIDAY 31ST

THE TRUTH, THE GOSPEL, AND THE WORD Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness...