Saturday, 4 November 2023

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES FOR EARLY READERS FOR NOVEMBER SUNDAY 5

You’re In Line For A Miracle! 

These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full. 

John 15:11

I have great news for you today; you’re in line for a miracle! You qualified the moment you believed in Jesus. Isn’t that great?

It’s the Lord’s will that all His children live a great and exciting life. He wants your joy to be full. 

So, be bold to ask for a miracle whether it’s in your family, academics or health, for He is able to do “…exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think…” (Ephesians 3:20).

Scripture Reading- Ephesians 3:20

Say This

I receive my miracle today, for it’s my time for a miracle now. Hallelujah

No comments:

Post a Comment

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, MAY 2024, FRIDAY 31ST

THE TRUTH, THE GOSPEL, AND THE WORD Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness...