Let Love Lead You
But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you
Matthew 5:44
Today’s memory verse captures the words of Jesus. He’s telling you to love both those who like you and those who don’t like you! Surprised? You shouldn’t be.
As God’s child, love is your nature; there shouldn’t be anyone you can’t love. Remember, God poured out His love toward everyone in the world whether or not they deserved it. He loves us all, no matter how different we are.
He’s telling you to do the same. In all you do today, in the words you speak and your actions too, let His love lead you.
Scripture Reading- 1 John 3:1; 1 Corinthians 13:2
Let’s Pray
Thank you dear Father for showing me through your Word the way of love. I put what I’ve learnt to work today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment