Thursday, 16 November 2023

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES FOR EARLY READERS FOR NOVEMBER FRIDAY 17

You’ve Got Authority

Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Luke 10:19

After the glorious resurrection of Jesus, He declared to His disciples that all authority in heaven and in earth had been given unto Him. That means men, angels, and everything on the earth are subject to Jesus and must obey His voice.

The Lord Jesus is no longer physically on the earth, but you‘re representing Him 
today. He says in Luke 10:19, “Behold, I give you the authority…over all the power of the enemy…” This means you have authority over everything in heaven and on earth.

Use that authority today to keep the devil and his demons where they belong—
under your feet. Hallelujah! 

Scripture Reading-Ephesians 2:6

Say This
I take full advantage of the authority I have in Christ Jesus. And with it, I put a stop to all the vices of the enemy in my country, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, MAY 2024, FRIDAY 31ST

THE TRUTH, THE GOSPEL, AND THE WORD Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness...