Monday 7 August 2023

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES FOR EARLY READERS FOR AUGUST TUESDAY 8

The Final Verdict 

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

John 14:6 

I love Jesus! No one ever talked like Him. In today’s memory verse, He said, “I am the Way.” He didn’t say “I am a way” or “I am one of the ways;” rather, He said, “I am the way!” That means if anyone wants to come to the Father, he has to come through Jesus, because He is the only way to the Father. That’s the final verdict; it’s not debatable!

So, people may talk about other ways to God, but they are all wrong. There’s only one way to the Father, and that is the Lord Jesus. Therefore, receive Him into your heart today as the Lord of your life. You can say the prayer on page 48. 

Scripture Reading-Mark 16:15; 2 Corinthians 5:18-19

Let’s Pray

Dear Lord Jesus, I come to you knowing you’re the only way to the Father. I believe with my heart and declare with my mouth that you’re the Lord and Saviour of my life. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, MAY 2024, FRIDAY 31ST

THE TRUTH, THE GOSPEL, AND THE WORD Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness...