Tuesday 8 August 2023

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES FOR EARLY READERS FOR AUGUST WEDNESDAY 9

You’re God’s Choice! 

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light1 Peter 2:9

The Lord said to Jeremiah the prophet, “I knew you before you were formed within your mother’s womb; before you were born I sanctified you and appointed you as my spokesman to the world” (Jeremiah 1:5 TLB). 

That means God chose him to be a prophet ever before he was born. David was only a shepherd-boy, yet the Lord chose him to be the King of Israel (1 Samuel 16:12-13). 

In the same way, God knew you before you were born by your parents. And He’s chosen to make you a success, and a victor. And more importantly, He’s chosen you to be an heir to all that He owns! Glory to God!

Scripture Reading-Ephesians 3:8

Say This

I’m not ordinary; God chose me before I was born; I’m His heir. Therefore, my life is made for glory and beauty. Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, MAY 2024, FRIDAY 31ST

THE TRUTH, THE GOSPEL, AND THE WORD Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness...